Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Eclipse script leaked : Twilight Saga Movie

Eclipse script leaked  Twilight Saga
All the Twilight fans are frantically searching the web for the Twilight Saga: Eclipse script that was supposedly leaked on Twitter. So far I haven’t been able to find anything except for the image here. If it is in fact true and the script has leaked, will you read it or will you just read the book and watch the movie when it comes out? I think I’ll just wait for the movie. I’ve read the book so it’s not like I’m completely in the dark about what will happen. I’m waiting for the movie so that I can see the book come to live, it’s just not the same with a script which essentially is just more text.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms